To educate and empower women about health issues through information and interaction
The Women’s Information Network(WIN) is dedicated to providing an educational forum for non-pregnant women. The efforts of WIN are dedicated to informing the community about the latest gender-specific research data in an accurate and nonthreatening manner.
We believe accurate information and the opportunity to dialogue with experts and other women facilitates personal decision-making. Current research knowledge, provided with information about healthy options and actions, can empower women to negotiate the health care system and motivate them toward the achievement of better health.
- To provide health information for girls and women that is gender-specific and focused on prevention.
- To serve as a source of information and advocacy about women’s health needs & services.
- To develop and conduct health and wellness programs for non-pregnant girls and women.
- To determine and provide programs and services for non-pregnant women that are currently unavailable, but needed in the community.
- To develop networks to improve the status of women’s health.